Little Fox Flowers Terms & Conditions
* As many of the bouquets on this website feature flowers that are seasonal and subject to availability, it may not always be possible to use the exact flowers that are pictured. In cases where a substitution is needed to be made, every effort will be made to keep the appearance of the design the same.
* Some flowers and their pollen can cause staining. Although every effort will be made to remove the anthers from the flowers, please take caution when handling.
* Some flowers and plants can be harmful if consumed, Little Fox Flowers accepts no liability or responsibility for any harm caused by misuse of the products.
* Flower care cards are available and are sent out with every order. It is the recipients responsibility to follow these guidelines, failure to do so may affect the flowers life-span.
* Deliveries are made between 8am - 6pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 3pm on Saturday.
* Same day deliveries must be requested before 12pm.
* Orders for Valentines and Mothers Day need to be placed BEFORE the celebration date to guarantee delivery for the day. Any orders placed on the celebration day will be sent out the next day.
* You must ensure that all delivery details for the recipient are correct. Little Fox Flowers will not accept any liability or responsibility for items that are unable to be delivered due to incorrect or incomplete details supplied by the customer.
* In the event of the recipient not being in when delivery is made, the flowers will either be left in a safe and secure place, or taken to a neighbour.
Our driver will leave an attention card for the recipient, notifying them where the flowers are. In cases where neither of those options are possible, the flowers will be returned to the workshop. Our driver will leave an attention card for the intended recipient, notifying them of our attempt to deliver. It will then be up to the recipient to contact us and arrange a suitable time for re-delivery.
* In the event of needing to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Any cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 50% of the order (minus delivery charge) to cover any costs already incurred. The other 50% will be refunded via the method in which you paid.
* Little Fox Flowers is focused on providing a high-quality service and customer satisfaction. However, in the unfortunate event that a complaint is made, the situation will be fully investigated and once concluded that the fault is on our part, a replacement or refund will be given.
* In the event of needing to make a complaint, please contact us within 24 hours of the flowers being delivered or received. Little Fox Flowers accepts no liability or responsibility for faults with our products after this time.
* Little Fox Flowers offers an initial free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your requirements.
* Once a quote has been given, a NON- REFUNDABLE deposit of 20% is required to secure the booking. This covers, in the event of cancellation, costs incurred from any further consultations, planning, and reservation of the date.
* The remaining balance is to be paid in full, 28 days before the wedding date. Failure to do so will result in any further work or ordering of products to be put on hold until the funds are received.
* Any cancellations then made with less than 14 days notice will receive only a 10% refund. This is to cover the costs of flowers and any other products already ordered for the wedding.